axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Garzon Maldonado, Jesus Javier" <jgar...@indra.es>
Subject RE: Question about handlers
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 14:17:46 GMT
I think this is what I'm looking for.

Thanks.

________________________________

De: aveitas@allesta.com [mailto:aveitas@allesta.com]
Enviado el: mar 31/05/2005 16:07
Para: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Asunto: RE: Question about handlers

You are right on target, from your XXXBindingImpl class you can access the
current request's MessageContext by calling the static method
MessageContext.getCurrentContext().  From there all information that the
handlers have added into the MessageContext will be available.

Underneath the hood, MessageContext.getCurrentContext() refererences a
ThreadLocal instance of MessageContext that is maintained by the AxisEngine.

Hope this helps,
 Al