axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Merten Schumann" <Merten.Schum...@asg.com>
Subject RE: is it possible to change soapenc:string to xsd:string in generated WSDL?
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 14:30:49 GMT
Hello,

just tried Axis 1.2 final instead of 1.2rc3. My web services still work
fine :-)

Found that the param "dotNetSoapEncFix" in server-config.wsdd obviously
made it to the final 1.2 That's fine for my usage scenario. Seems, by
default it's set to "true".

Anyway, I still have these strange behaviour with freshly deployed
services, see below ... Again, anybody else experiencing this strange
behaviour in Axis? Maybe it's just my usage scenario here with Tomcat in
a Windows environment or so ...

cu
   Merten