axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dovholuk, Clint" <Clint.Dovho...@GlobalCrossing.com>
Subject RE: is it possible to change soapenc:string to xsd:string in generated WSDL?
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 14:45:26 GMT
Merten,

I've opened a bug I think that is about your issue...

  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1976

it seems that the flag is being reset whenever you call a web service
using the axis generated classes.

to solve the issue myself, before I return anything I do:

    if(!TypeMappingImpl.dotnet_soapenc_bugfix)
    {
      TypeMappingImpl.dotnet_soapenc_bugfix = true; //or whichever value
you "need"
    }

it does the trick for me, but it's got to be a bug...

Are you using any autogenerated classes to call some other web service
and THEN seeing the issue?

-Clint

-----Original Message-----
From: Merten Schumann [mailto:Merten.Schumann@asg.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 10:31 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: is it possible to change soapenc:string to xsd:string in
generated WSDL?

Hello,

just tried Axis 1.2 final instead of 1.2rc3. My web services still work
fine :-)

Found that the param "dotNetSoapEncFix" in server-config.wsdd obviously
made it to the final 1.2 That's fine for my usage scenario. Seems, by
default it's set to "true".

Anyway, I still have these strange behaviour with freshly deployed
services, see below ... Again, anybody else experiencing this strange
behaviour in Axis? Maybe it's just my usage scenario here with Tomcat in
a Windows environment or so ...

cu
   Merten