axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mike Haller <Mike.Hal...@Innovations.de>
Subject Re: DocumentBuilder from byte/packet
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 12:34:44 GMT
Any drawbacks on using input streams?

       {
          String xml = "<?xml version=\"1.0\"?><foo></foo>";
          StringReader reader = new StringReader(xml);
          InputSource source = new InputSource(reader);
          Document doc = db.parse(source);
          System.out.println(doc.getChildNodes().item(0));
       }
       {
          byte[] xml = "<?xml version=\"1.0\"?><bar></bar>".getBytes();
          InputStream inputstream = new ByteArrayInputStream(xml);
          Document doc = db.parse(inputstream);