axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mike Haller <Mike.Hal...@Innovations.de>
Subject Re: No such operation 'in0'
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 16:14:09 GMT
I changed a lot of WSDL and WSDD stuff, so now I get

<soapenv:Body>
  <myparameter xsi:nil="true" xmlns=""/>
</soapenv:Body>

still missing the operation name itself.
The client send the wrong SOAP request. Where do I have to tell the
client (generated with wsdl2java) that he needs to include the operation
name?

I think it should be something like this:

<soapenv:Body>
  <myOperation>
   <myParameter xsi:nil="true" xmlns=""/>
  </myOperation>