axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mike Haller <Mike.Hal...@Innovations.de>
Subject No such operation 'in0'
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 13:54:41 GMT
Hi,

i've got the following exception:

--------------------------------
AxisFault
  faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Client
  faultSubcode:
  faultString: No such operation 'in0'
  faultActor:
  faultNode:
  faultDetail:
	{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:No such operation 'in0'
	at
org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.processMessage(RPCProvider.java:179)
	at
org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.invoke(JavaProvider.java:319)
--------------------------------

However, the SOAP request seems to look like this (the output comes from
one custom handler):

--------------------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><soapenv:Body>
<in0 xsi:nil="true" xmlns="myns1"/></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

The output of msgContext.getOperationDesc() returns the correct method
name, which is completely missing in the above soap message. I'm
wondering where the problem lies and can't find it.

Perhaps someone can direct me into the right direction?

regards
MIke