axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tom Ziemer <t.zie...@dkfz-heidelberg.de>
Subject Re: Example of setting client side handler?
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 13:02:43 GMT
Hi,

I'm not sure I understand you correctly - do you want to access the the
call using an ant-generated stub? If that's the case, you can try this:

FooServiceLocator fooServiceLocator = new FooServiceLocator();
FooServiceSoapBindingStub fooServiceStub = null;
try
{
	fooServiceStub = (FooServiceSoapBindingStub)
fooServiceLocator.getFooService();
	// getting the call:
	Call call = fooServiceStub._getCall();
	// username