axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Averia <chrisave...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Axis 1.2FINAL support for HTTP1.1 and Keep-Alive
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 02:18:03 GMT
Hello Davanum,

How do I set Axis to use CommonsHTTPSender instead of the default HTTPSender?  Which java
source file I need to modify for that?

The reason I want a keep-alive support is that I make a sequence of SOAP calls to a Web Server
(I use the stub classes generated by WSDL2Java for that).  So for thoughput to be faster,
I want my HTTP connection to be persistent.  But lets say after I make my last SOAP call,
I want the HTTPSender to close the connection.  How do I do that?

Thanks a lot!
Chris

Davanum Srinivas <davanum@gmail.com> wrote:
You can use CommonsHTTPSender with Jakarta commons HTTPClient library.

-- dims