axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Wayne Richards <wtrichards...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Building a Web Service Proxy/Re-director
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 22:11:21 GMT
I am attempting to build, in Axis 1.2, a proxy web service. The project I am on calls for a
single external web service interface with a single method for web service use. I have tried
the apache axis proxy example. I found that it would not work correctly with Axis 1.2. Can
anyone share experiences/code to make a proxy service work.
I have tried to rest the endpoint and re-invoke the service. All I get is errors that the
service is not avaliable. I can call the same service with a standard Java or .Net client.
I am at a loss right now.
Any help appreciated.
Wayne