axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Omar Bennani <barh...@yahoo.fr>
Subject cgi service
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 14:05:28 GMT
I wrote a webservie with delphi, it generate this wsdl
file
but when I try to generate java client interfaces

java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java ITHitchHiker.wsdl

he display me an error message:

WSDLException (at
/definitions/binding/operation[1]/input):
faultCode=INVALID_WSDL: Element '{http:/
/schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/}input' contained unexpected
attributes: 'message':
at
com.ibm.wsdl.util.xml.DOMUtils.throwWSDLException(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseBindingInput(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseBindingOperation(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseBinding(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseDefinitions(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:514)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:493)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:360)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

please help me

Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 1 Go d'espace de stockage pour vos mails, photos et vidéos
!
Créez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.mail.yahoo.com