axis-java-user mailing list archives

From lio axis <lio.a...@gmail.com>
Subject nillable element in complex complexType
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 13:39:39 GMT
Hello world,

I'm trying to modify a wsdl i publish as an interface contract
for minor thongs (namespaces changed)
Thus, i'm modifying my wsdd binding my EJB. ...
But i see complex type appears with one of its element changed from :

<complexType name="Site">
<sequence>
<element name="numberSite" type="xsd:int" />
</sequence>
</complexType>

To :

.../...
<element name="numberSite" nillable="true" type="xsd:int" />
.../...

So my client complains about that. And i would do so if i where him.
Right?

*The point is how i can tell axis (in my wsdd i guess) to force elements to
be nillable OR not?*

This type is justed mapped like this :

<typeMapping qname="ns:Site" xmlns:ns="http://xxx/types"
languageSpecificType="java:
com.equant.eureka.cedre.util.objet.SiteLivraisonSatin "
encodingStyle="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/%22/>