axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Oliver" <oliv...@sourceonenet.com>
Subject RE: /services/ intermittent display
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 23:10:30 GMT
Great, what about more than one?

We have a Component Framework where each Component is a stand alone
webapp and each component has its own server-config.wsdd

Michael Oliver
CTO
Alarius Systems LLC
6800 E. Lake Mead Blvd, #1096
Las Vegas, NV 89156
Phone:(702)643-7425
Fax:(702)974-0341
*Note new email changed from oliverm@matrix-media.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Barton [mailto:mbarton@allesta.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 3:51 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: /services/ intermittent display

Michael,

Yes... you can configure WSABI to read (and modify) arbitrary wsdd
files.  Simply open "wsabi-configure.properties" file under
/WEB-INF/classes directory of WSABI with your favorite editor and modify

the following properties:

providerClass=org.allesta.wsabi.axis.configure.provider.AxisFileProvider
wsddConfigPath=<path to your WEB-INF directory>
wsddConfigName=<name of your server-config.wsdd file>

Note that this assumes WSABI app has read (and write) access to
server-config.wsdd file.

--Mike.