axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "YIXING MA" <yixing...@verizon.net>
Subject client wsdd
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 16:45:45 GMT
Hi all,

I have the wsdd for the client side deployment.
  <transport name="http"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender"/>
  <globalConfiguration>
   <requestFlow>
      <handler type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.JAXRPCHandler">
       <parameter name="scope" value="session"/>
       <parameter name="className"
value="net.interfacemgmt.eTranscript.AxisClient.WSSClientHandler"/>
       <parameter name="keyStoreFile"
value="c:\\etranscript\\MyTestCertificate"/>
       <parameter name="keyStoreType" value="JCEKS"/>
       <parameter name="keyStorePassword" value="myKeyStorePass"/>
       <parameter name="keyEntryAlias" value="myTestCertificate"/>
       <parameter name="keyEntryPassword" value="myKeyPass"/>
       <parameter name="trustStoreFile" value="c:\\etranscript\\ca.ks"/>
       <parameter name="trustStoreType" value="JCEKS"/>
       <parameter name="trustStorePassword" value="changeit"/>
      </handler>
   </requestFlow>
   <responseFlow>
      <handler type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.JAXRPCHandler">
       <parameter name="scope" value="session"/>
       <parameter name="className"
value="net.interfacemgmt.eTranscript.AxisClient.WSSClientHandler"/>
       <parameter name="keyStoreFile"
value="c:\\etranscript\\MyTestCertificate"/>
       <parameter name="keyStoreType" value="JCEKS"/>
       <parameter name="keyStorePassword" value="myKeyStorePass"/>
       <parameter name="keyEntryAlias" value="myTestCertificate"/>
       <parameter name="keyEntryPassword" value="myKeyPass"/>
       <parameter name="trustStoreFile" value="c:\\etranscript\\ca.ks"/>
       <parameter name="trustStoreType" value="JCEKS"/>
       <parameter name="trustStorePassword" value="changeit"/>
      </handler>
   </responseFlow>
  </globalConfiguration>
</deployment>
I'm using the code to deploy the wsdd.

EngineConfiguration config = new FileProvider("client_deploy.wsdd");
ETranscriptServiceService locator = new
ETranscriptServiceServiceLocator(config);

Now, I want to add one parameter to the <requestflow> , how to do it in the
java program?

Thanks,
Yixing Ma