axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Venkat Reddy <vred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: License for wsdl2java output?
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 07:40:12 GMT
I'm not sure if it is good idea for axis to impose licensing on
generated code. For example, if a dataEclispe generates some bootstrap
java code from its templates for a POJO or web app, which you later
modify for your needs, which licence applies to the code? IMO, Same
should hold good for wsdl2java, except that the amount and complexity
of gerated code is more here. I think its upto the user of the
wsdl2java to apply their own license.

- venkat