axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tim K. (Gmane)" <tkgmane...@ugcs.net>
Subject Re: supporting both rpc/encoded and wrapped doc/lit
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2005 21:32:31 GMT
OK, but if I want to deploy the same service twice once rpc/enc, once
wrapped/lit, all I have to do is use different service names in the
deploy.wsdd/server-config.wsdd, right? Something like MyService_rpc and
MyService_wrapped, but the implementation java class can be the same as
long as the proper "use" and "style" options are set for each service ...

Thanks.

Tim