axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anne Thomas Manes <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NULL Pointer exception in BeanDeserializer
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 00:11:20 GMT
I'm a little leary of this definition in the schema:

<s:complexType name="ArrayOfAnyType">
  <s:sequence>
    <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" name="anyType"
         nillable="true" />
  </s:sequence>
</s:complexType>

This defines an *element* named "anyType" (rather than a *type* named
"anyType"), which I suspect could cause a lot of confusion.

I would suggest changing it to

<s:complexType name="ArrayOfAnyType">
  <s:sequence>
     <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" name="item" type="anyType"
         nillable="true" />
  </s:sequence>
</s:complexType>

Anne