axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anne Thomas Manes <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some question about wsdl and Axis
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2005 13:12:14 GMT
The WSDL is an XML document -- it's text, so you can view/read it
using any text editor.
Axis provides a utility called wsdl2java, which can generate a Java
client proxy that you can use to invoke the service.

I suggest you start by reading the Axis documentation:
http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/index.html

Anne

On Apr 10, 2005 5:36 AM, angeloimm <angeloimm@libero.it> wrote:
> Hi all. I have an application that must intaract with some web services. I know only
that these web services are document style web services and i know their WSDL in which there
are the schema reference; this schema desribes how is the XML structure of the Document that
is passed in input to the Web Service and of the document that is passed as output from the
web service... now by radign this WSDL i can know everything is sufficient to my client for
connecting to the web service... by using Axis is possible to read the WSDL? Is this the best
choice or cani i do this thing by using a better approach?