axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jason Carreira <jcarre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem upgrading from Axis 1.1 to Axis 1.2RC3
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:27:05 GMT
Ok, I've created an issue: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1964

Now I'm on to another bug :-)

For some reason when it's trying to find the type mappings it's not getting
the correct encoding. In the
org.apache.axis.MessageContext#encodingStyleit's got "". My type
mappings are correctly mapped for
org.apache.axis.Constants#URI_SOAP11_ENC ("
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"), so they're not found and I end
up with:

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter 'GetWeatherInfoResult':
could not find deserializer for type {
http://ejse.com/WeatherService/}WeatherInfo
at org.apache.axis.message.RPCHandler.onStartChild(RPCHandler.java:270)
at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.startElement(
DeserializationContext.java:1035)

Any thoughts on where I should look or what I might be doing wrong?

Jason