axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pham Hoai Van" <va...@fsoft.com.vn>
Subject RE: what is the different between org.apache.axis.hander.Handler and javax.xml.rpc.handler.Handler ?
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 09:41:01 GMT
Thanks Venkat,
If my hander implements Java'Handler, will it be able to be used with
JWSDP and any other JAX-RPC comliant SOAP Engine ?

-----------------------------
Pham Hoai Van
Y!: hoaivanpham
Tel: 7.220.105
Mobile: 0915.116.202
Website: http://hoaivan.info

-----Original Message-----
From: Venkat Reddy [mailto:vreddyp@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 3:35 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: what is the different between
org.apache.axis.hander.Handler and javax.xml.rpc.handler.Handler ?

The javax.xml.rpc.handler.Handler is provided for compatibilty with
JAX-RPC programming model. The org.apache.axis.handler.Handler is the
central piece in Axis arctitecutre for message processing. Naturally
the same is used for message handlers. It is recommended to use
org.apache.axis.handler.Handler, unless you really want the handlers
to be JAX-RPC compliant. Please refer to axis documentation for
further details on axis handler architecture.

- venkat