axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Oleg Lebedev" <oleglebe...@waterford.org>
Subject RE: Java2wsdl and interfaces
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 20:41:12 GMT
Could anyone give me some feedback on the following?

-----Original Message-----
From: Oleg Lebedev [mailto:oleglebedev@waterford.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 3:51 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Java2wsdl and interfaces

Greetings.

I am trying to expose my Java interface as a web service. The interface
itself defines a method, which returns IState interfaces. So, when I use
axis-java2wsdl ant task I get the following warning: "The class IState
does not contain a default constructor, which is a requirement for a
bean class.  The class cannot be converted into an xml schema type.  An
xml schema anyType will be used to define this class in the wsdl file."
This causes axis-java2wsdl to avoid generating xsd type mappings for the
IState interface. So, when later I use axis-wsdl2java, I get the
following error: "IState is referenced but not defined."

I remember other people having the same problem, but I can't find a
solution on the mailing list.

So, the question is how I tell axis-java2wsdl that a concrete
implementation class State should be used when generating type mappings
for interface IState?

Regards.

Oleg

believed to be clean.
If you have questions about this email, please
contact the IT Help Desk.

Mail