axis-java-user mailing list archives

From James Chiu <jc...@responsys.com>
Subject RE: RemoteException: java.lang.NullPointerException
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 17:43:24 GMT
Instead of upgrading to Axis 1.2, I downgraded Java to 1.4 and the problem
is resolved.
Do you know any documents that describe version conflicts?

Thanks a lot,

James

-----Original Message-----
From: James Chiu [mailto:jchiu@responsys.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 10:45 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: RemoteException: java.lang.NullPointerException

I actually started with Axis 1.2. While compiling the client stub classes
generated from WSDL2Java, I received a ClassNotFoundException error.
However, once I changed to Axis 1.1, the problem is gone. Using the same
WSDL file, the client stub classes generated from WSDL2Java are (quite)
different.

James