axis-java-user mailing list archives

From jayachandra <jayachan...@gmail.com>
Subject Resetting of message context in call.invoke(). Why?
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2005 10:23:14 GMT
Hi there!
I'm writing a small TestClient to do jaxrpc style invocation of a webservice.
I'm interested in setting a property
(SOAPMessage.CHARACTER_SET_ENCODING) to a different value than the
default. But call.setProperty() did not allow me to set this property
(it's of type javax.xml.soap.character-set-encoding). As a workaround
I've obtained the MessageContext object of the call object and tried
to set this property inside that object. But unfortunately, after a
while in the execution flow a forceful resetting of messageContext in
Call.java invoke() method (at line number 2615) is annulling all my
properties information.
Why should the messageContext be reset?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,