axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Leone <midnightj...@cox.net>
Subject Re: What's SOAP got to do with it?
Date Sat, 30 Apr 2005 13:37:09 GMT
Tomcat is not producing a stack trace for this event in its log files. I
asked for some advice on this on the Tomcat list, and if I get a full
stack trace I'll post it here. Or maybe I'll find that I have a Tomcat
problem that's causing the original error as well. Thanks for offering
to look at the stack trace.

BTW, I tried it from my java IDE, but I don't have an IDE integrated
with Tomcat, and I got a different error when I tried it- probably
because I wasn't invoking from within a servlet engine.

-Mark