axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Joe Plautz <j...@customcall.com>
Subject Re: boolean type
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:00:54 GMT
Sorry for the confusion, I misunderstood the issue the developer was having.

We'd like to have a method that takes in a Boolean wrapper class instead
of a boolean primitive ie exampleMethod(Boolean val). So, I guess what
I'm looking for, is there a way to create the message definition so that
it would generate it as the Wrapper type? Or, in situations like this
are we "stuck" using primitives?

Thanks,
Joe