axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andy Kriger <andy.kri...@gmail.com>
Subject help needed with Axis architecture
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 21:07:04 GMT
The class we have defined in server-config.wsdd with the service
className does not extends SOAPService. So, somewhere under-the-hood,
the SOAPEnvelope is being parsed and the SOAPAction is being
dynamically invoked on our service class via reflection. I've searched
through the source code, but I can't find the exact place this is
happening - can someone point me in the right direction? Also, how
pluggable is this section of code if, for example, I wanted to process
the SOAPAction invocation myself (because our service is essentially a
simple wrapper for an independent business class that has some
web-related logic).

thx
andy