axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Venuti <i_ven...@yahoo.it>
Subject Bug in axis or wrong WSDL file?
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2005 18:21:32 GMT
Hi,

I have simplified my WSDL and I have obtained the
simplest WSDL that SHOULD describe a wrapped/literal
service (only 1 operation and no own complexTypes!).
Unfortunatly Axis doesn't recorgnise it as wrapped
WSDL (infact I obtain a deploy.wsdd with document
style).

I have looked at it again and again. If someone can
give a look at it and give me some direction to find a
solution I would be really glad.

Maybe this is a little bug in Axis??

Thanks!

-- Ivan

Here is my WSDL:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions
    name="ProductsExampleWS"

targetNamespace="http://ivenuti.altervista.org/ProductsExampleWS.wsdl"

xmlns:tns="http://ivenuti.altervista.org/ProductsExampleWS.wsdl"

xmlns:xsd1="http://ivenuti.altervista.org/ProductsExampleWS.xsd1">
    <wsdl:types>
        <xsd:schema

targetNamespace="http://ivenuti.altervista.org/ProductsExampleWS.xsd1"

xmlns:xsd1="http://ivenuti.altervista.org/ProductsExampleWS.xsd1">
            <xsd:element name="confirmationOrder"
type="xsd:string"/>
            <xsd:element
name="confirmationOrderResponse" type="xsd:boolean"/>
        </xsd:schema>
    </wsdl:types>
    <wsdl:message name="confirmationOrder">
        <wsdl:part element="xsd1:confirmationOrder"
name="paramIn"/>
    </wsdl:message>
    <wsdl:message name="confirmationOrderResponse">
        <wsdl:part
element="xsd1:confirmationOrderResponse"
name="paramOut"/>
    </wsdl:message>
    <wsdl:portType name="ProductsExampleWSPortType">
        <wsdl:operation name="confirmationOrder">
            <wsdl:input
message="tns:confirmationOrder"
name="messageConfirmationOrder"/>
            <wsdl:output
message="tns:confirmationOrderResponse"
name="messageConfirmationOrderResponse"/>
        </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:portType>
    <wsdl:binding
        name="ProductsExampleWSBinding"
        type="tns:ProductsExampleWSPortType">
        <soap:binding style="document"
        <wsdl:operation name="confirmationOrder">
            <soap:operation

soapAction="capeconnect:ProductsExampleWS:ProductsExampleWSPortType#confirmationOrder"/>
            <wsdl:input>
                <soap:body parts="confirmationOrder"
use="literal"/>
            </wsdl:input>
            <wsdl:output>
                <soap:body
parts="confirmationOrderResponse" use="literal"/>
            </wsdl:output>
        </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:binding>
    <wsdl:service name="ProductsExampleWS">
        <wsdl:port
binding="tns:ProductsExampleWSBinding"
name="ProductsExampleWSPort">
            <soap:address
location="http://localhost:8080/axis/ProductsExampleWS"/>
        </wsdl:port>
    </wsdl:service>
</wsdl:definitions>

Nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: E' molto più divertente: Audibles, Avatar, Webcam, Giochi, Rubrica…
Scaricalo ora!
http://it.messenger.yahoo.it