axis-java-user mailing list archives

From John Windberg <jwindb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: .NET cred
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:26:29 GMT
That would save me.
Is there anything resembling a how-to to get from cvs
to a jar that I could use and then how to get from
WSDL2Java stubs to HTTPClient/NTLM?
I've read everything I can find, and downloaded
library after library and have yet to manage to get
even the posted source  for 1.2R3 to compile.
With the addition of each newly added library I get
some other something that is missing. I'm loosing my
mind on this.

-J