axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Robert Gombotz <robert.gomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to pass information between handlers and services.
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 13:34:54 GMT
as far as I know there is no way for a handler to talk to a WS
directly. but you can get the message inside your WS implementation:

in your WS you can get the soap message using
org.apache.axis.MessageContext.getCurrentContext() which gives you an
object of type MessageContext. that you can use just like in your
handlers, so just retrieve any info fram the message you want.

hope I could be of help.

Rob