axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tim K. (Gmane)" <tkgmane...@ugcs.net>
Subject Re: How not to advertise WSDL?
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 16:38:36 GMT
Interesting. Thank you.

Question: I see the following in the FAQ:

"Stop AxisServlet listing services
To do this, set the Axis global configuration property
axis.enableListQuery to false."

What is an Axis global configuration property? Is it a java system
property (as in 'java -Daxis.enableListQuery=false ...') or is there
some other configuration file/servlet/context parameter where this needs
to be set and I am not aware of?

Thank you.

Tim