axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tim K. (Gmane)" <tkgmane...@ugcs.net>
Subject Re: possible ways of creating WSDL file
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 00:31:00 GMT
In an ideal world, yes, we would have a DBA team too, but it's not 1999
any more, we need to get by with whatever resources we have.

Our case is exactly what Joe describes, a server side API used by most
of the clients in process and 1 client remotely, so it's very convenient
to define the Java server API first and expose that as web services.
It's just not practical in this case to start from the WSDL (or XML Schema).

As for dropping in a class in the container, I think that's what the Web
Services in J2EE 1.4 are supposed to do.

Tim