axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anne Thomas Manes <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: possible ways of creating WSDL file
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 23:02:17 GMT
In a better world, you have a XML Schema administration team (similar
to your DBA team) that is responsible for developing the schemas that
applications will communicate with. (Do your developers define their
own database schemas???)

When developers build services, they should be handed the schemas they
are supposed to use, and then map those schems to their code.

Developers should not generate WSDL from code.

Anne