axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ephemeris Lappis" <ephemeris.lap...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: 'response' to one-way operation
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:31:50 GMT
Think that the http protocol is just a transport binding for your service.
In the future, another binding should be selected : for the one-way call, an
asynchronous protocol could be a good candidate. Your client code should not
be aware of this technical detail, the same way your client logic should not
depend on the soap choice...
I suppose that if the client soap stack doesn't throw back an error, your
one way request has been successfully processed, and it's just what you need
to known...
Onece more, it's just my opinion !

--
Philippe Maseres