axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ephemeris Lappis" <ephemeris.lap...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: JDBC Service
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 17:46:15 GMT
You should design objects that map your data, and return an array of them.
In my opinion, to respect a good design principle, your web-service should
call some kind of 'business service', and only this service should be aware
of your data representation in the database, directly (using sql), or
through a data mapping layer (tool or ejb entities). I generally build my
web services as a j2ee endpoint ejb, over another internal business ejb that
handles data.
It's just my opinion...

--
Ephemeris Lappis