axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dino Chiesa" <din...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: errors with WSDL2Java command
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 18:02:47 GMT
No, I think not.

the problem seems to be in your  WSDL file,
Not in your wrapper class.

What happens if you don't use the wrapper class - same result?

-D

-----Original Message-----
From: Hamza Hydri [mailto:hamza.hydri@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 4:45 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: errors with WSDL2Java command

Hi,

I am getting errors while using WSDL2Java tool ...

this is my wrapper class ----

public class W2J_wrapper {
		WSDL2Java.main(new String[] {"ExampleService.wsdl"});
	}
}

Errors produced are ------

(org.apache.axis.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle).
java.io.IOException: Type
{http://client.testcases.siemens.com}ExecResult is referenced but not
defined.

ExecResult is a class having methods for various tasks ... and my
ExampleService.java is using these methods in its calculations.

should I give the ExecResult.class in the Java classpath along with
other JARs used by Axis ?

Any suggestions ???

cheers