axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Alick Buckley <Alick.Buck...@lansa.com.au>
Subject RE: how to find what's changed between 1.2rc2 and 1.2rc3?
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2005 22:13:09 GMT

I have not tested my generated client stubs using 1.5.

But I have noticed that the org.apache.axis.enum package has changed to
org.apache.axis.constants

This file was auto-generated from WSDL by the Apache Axis 1.2RC1 Sep 29,
2004 (08:29:40 EDT) WSDL2Java emitter.

oper.setStyle ( org.apache.axis.enum.Style.RPC ) ;

This file was auto-generated from WSDL by the Apache Axis 1.2RC3 Feb 28,
2005 (10:15:14 EST) WSDL2Java emitter.

 oper.setStyle ( org.apache.axis.constants.Style.WRAPPED ) ;

-----Original Message-----
From: Jay Glanville [mailto:Jay.Glanville@naturalconvergence.com]
Sent: Friday, 4 March 2005 1:57 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: how to find what's changed between 1.2rc2 and 1.2rc3?

Hello all.

I'm trying to find out if 1.2 rc3 has addressed the JDK 1.5 issues.
Unfortunately, the changelogs for rc3 contain very little information
(basically, according to the changelogs, only three fixes when into
rc3).

So, two questions, hopefully quick ones:
- how do I find the delta between two releases?
- has the compile and runtime issues with JDK 1.5 and Axis been
addressed in 1.2 rc3?

Thanks

JDG
---