axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jianghui Liu" <j...@successfactors.com>
Subject RE: [Jboss-dev] Got:java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Found languageSpecificType namespace '', expected 'http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java'
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:25:01 GMT
Hi, Thanks for replying me.

Do you mean I need a <namespace>... </namespace> definition? I actually
tried that too, but it didn't help.
Plus, I think I made this wsdd worked last week. It's the same one.

Any other suggestion?

Thanks,
Jane

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne Thomas Manes [mailto:atmanes@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 5:27 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Jboss-dev] Got:java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Found
languageSpecificType namespace '', expected
'http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java'

Perhaps you didn't define the java namespace in your WSDD?
e.g.,

    <service name="MyService"
             provider="java:RPC"
             style="document"
             use="literal">
    </service>
</deployment>

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:21:29 -0800, Jianghui Liu
<jliu@successfactors.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Did any of you got this error when trying to deploy your service? Any
> work around?
>
> Detailed messages are:
>
> org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDNonFatalException:
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Found languageSpecificType namespace

> '', expected 'http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java'
>
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Found languageSpecificType namespace

> '', expected 'http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java'
>
>         at

org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDTypeMapping.getLanguageSpecificType(
WSDDTypeMapping.java:213)
>         at

org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployment.deployMapping(WSDDDeploym
ent.java:341)
>         at

org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployment.getTypeMappingRegistry(WS
DDDeployment.java:520)
>         at

org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDService.makeNewInstance(WSDDService.
java:492)
>         at

org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployableItem.getNewInstance(WSDDDe
ployableItem.java:310)