axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hewitt, Christopher" <Christopher.Hew...@tdsecurities.com>
Subject Axis + Tomcat - Threads question
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2005 21:36:30 GMT
Hi,

I'm running a service in Application scope, and am having trouble configuring the number of
threads the service uses.
>From what I can gather, this is a tomcat/ajp related setting, but am having no luck there.

For both my http and ajp connectors, I set maxThreads="1" minSpareThreads="0" maxSpareThreads="1",
as a test.
When I run a looping client against a service that returns the current thread's name, I notice
that the thread name changes.
>From my tomcat settings, I figured it should always be the same, and not range between
a handful of values.

Is axis spawning more threads on its own?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
christopher.hewitt@tdsecurities.com