axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Vy Ho <st946...@drexel.edu>
Subject Re: James Richardson is out of the office.
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:01:43 GMT

Not to say anything about Axis users, but what kind of math, statistics
make you think they're mutually exclusive?  Get real.  Also, axis users
are not people who can read this list.  You can search web archive,
using some automatically scanning tool to find these kind of out of the
office message.  Oh, I didn't know there's such a mailing list.
Probably you were looking hard for it.