axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Delfina Gonzalez <dgonza...@agentissoftware.com>
Subject Axis/WebSphere SAAJ classloader issue
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 02:40:32 GMT
Help!

I'm aware that the fix for this is to set the classloader mode to
'parent last', however I've tried just about every combination of
setting the classloader mode at the server, application and web app
level to no avail. I'm not using WSAD, instead tinkering with these
values via the admin console in:
   * Servers\Application Servers\<server name>\General Properties
   * Applications\Enterprise Applications\<axis web app>\Classloader Mode
   * Applications\Enterprise Applications\<axis web app>\Local
Topology\<axis web app>\Web Module\<axis WAR file>\Classloader Mode

I'm restarting the server after every config change and testing my web
service via the DynamicInvoker client.

I'm really stuck and would *greatly* appreciate and help

Thanks

Delfina