axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "THOMAS, JAI [AG-Contractor/1000]" <jai.tho...@monsanto.com>
Subject RE: Dime Attachments
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 21:05:54 GMT
Axis maight not be using your datahandler implementation during deserialization.
Why don't you try using standard datahandler with a valid datasource and see if that
fixes your problem?

Jai

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawn Konopinsky [mailto:skonopinsky@blueprint.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 2:57 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Dime Attachments

It would seem as if Dime is requesting a InputStream from the DataSource in
my DataHandler. I'm using a "NullDataSource" object which just a place
holder, and my DataHandler is an extension of the DataHandler object with an
over-written writeTo(..) method. This allows me to get the information for
the writeTo from another source.

Why would Dime require an InputStream from the DataSource?

Shawn.