axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sebastien Mayemba Mbokoso <sebastien.maye...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis, Spring and Hibernate
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2005 06:13:20 GMT
I am using Hibernaete in my current project with Axis too. It's not an
Axis issue but just
a Hibernate trouble. You have to investigate in the Hibernate Forum.
20 minutes for executing a queries it's not possible. My databases
contains 32 tables with so many relationships and so many tables are
full. My queries don't spend a lot of time as yours.

--------
Sebastien