axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ana Carolina Chaves Machado" <a...@gonzaga.cesar.org.br>
Subject Doubts on WSDL design
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 23:36:10 GMT
Hi,

I need implement the Web Service using the Document/Literal style (WSDL)
based in following Java interface:

public class AccessControlFacade {

   public IServices getInstance();
   public User authenticateUser(String login, String password);
   public boolean authorizeService(User user, Service service);
   public Collection listServicesByUser(User user);
   public boolean authorizeOperation(User user, Service service, Operation
operation);
   public Collection listOperationsByUser(User user, Service service);
   public Collection listUsersByProfile(Profile profile);
   public Collection listServicesByProfile(Profile profile);
}

where

public class User {
   private String name;
   private String email;
   private String login;
   private String password;
   private Profile activeProfile;
   private Collection profiles;
   private Collection operations;
}

public class Profile{

 private int id;
 private String name;
 private String description;
 private Collection services;
 private Collection users;

}

public class Service {
 private int id;
 private String name;
 private String description;
 private Collection operations;
}

public class Operation {
   private int id;
   private String name;
   private String description;
   private String link;
   private String operation;
   private Service service;
}

My doubt is if the signature of the methods these coherent with the style
Document/Literal of Web services and also if the types, as Collection, is
allowed to reach interoperabilidade.

What I would have to modify it my Web service to reach interoperability?
In case that I want to use the style of programming Document-Literal Wrapped
what I would have to modify to reach the same objectives?

I am confused in relation to this two styles and I would like to understand
using this practical example.

Thanks for attention,
Ana Carolina