axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Adam Landefeld <alandef...@corda.com>
Subject Http authentication for my Axis client...
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:29:10 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to program my axis client to go through an authenticated
http proxy server.

I set these properties and am partially successful.

         System.setProperty("http.proxyHost", "proxy");
         System.setProperty("http.proxyPort", "8005");
         System.setProperty("http.proxyUser", "user");
         System.setProperty("http.proxyPassword", "pass");

The host and port are respected every time... however... the username
and password seem to never be used. I have verified that these creds
work with the proxy server, but whenever my client runs I get the
error:

(407)Proxy Authentication Required

What am I doing wrong setting the proxy user and password that is
screwing this up? Anyone?

Does anyone know of another way to set these credentials for the client?

Thank you, hopefully someone knows... I am not sure anyone even gets my
messages as I have never had a response of any kind :-)
-Adam