axis-java-user mailing list archives

From lio axis <lio.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: newbie to wsdl document styled
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:42:23 GMT
ok here is the whole piece :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

    xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java" >

	<service name="GetConfigurationV2Service" provider="java:EJB"
style="document" use="literal">
		<namespace>http://ipcfm/GetConfigurationV2</namespace>
		<parameter name="beanJndiName" value="GetConfigurationBean"/>
		<parameter name="homeInterfaceName"
value="com.equant.refce.ipcfm.bouchon.GetConfigurationHome"/>
		<parameter name="remoteInterfaceName"
value="com.equant.refce.ipcfm.bouchon.GetConfiguration"/>
		<parameter name="allowedMethods" value="getConfiguration,
getConfigurationVersion, getConfigurationRelease"/>
		<operation name="getConfiguration">
			<parameter name="GetConfRequest" mode="IN" minOccur="1" nillable="false"/>
		</operation>
			</service>

	<typeMapping qname="ns:GetConfRequest"
				languageSpecificType="com.equant.refce.ipcfm.bouchon.getConfiguration._GetConfRequest"
				deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializerFactory"/>
</deployment>

this is my last try. it doesn't work either...
it tells me :

10:03:47,905 DEBUG [enterprise] Mapping Exception to AxisFault
.../..
	at org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployment.deployMapping(WSDDDeployment.java:357)

In fact, it don't know where i should declare the java namespace
you're talking about.

I also made a try with
languageSpecificType="java:com.equant.refce.ipcfm.bouchon.getConfiguration._GetConfRequest"
and it provokes this kind of failure :

10:29:04,374 DEBUG [ProjectResourceBundle]
org.apache.axis.i18n.resource::handleGetObject(badXmlType)
10:29:04,390 DEBUG [ConfigurationException] Exception:
javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: Null qualified name specified.
	at org.apache.axis.encoding.TypeMappingImpl.internalRegister(TypeMappingImpl.java:273)

The last possibility in my level of comprehension was to declare my
mapping type this way :

<typeMapping qname="ns:GetConfRequest"
xmlns:ns="http://ipcfm/GetConfigurationV2"
				languageSpecificType="com.equant.refce.ipcfm.bouchon.getConfiguration._GetConfRequest"
				deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializerFactory"/>

With no more success :

10:35:21,780 ERROR [WSDDDeployment] Unable to deploy typemapping:
{http://ipcfm/GetConfigurationV2}GetConfRequest
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Found languageSpecificType namespace
'', expected 'http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java'
	at org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDTypeMapping.getLanguageSpecificType(WSDDTypeMapping.java:213)
.../...

The only thing i'm sure is don't understand anything.
What's wrong and where?

Thanks for your help,