axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tysnes Are Thobias" <are.tys...@edb.com>
Subject RE: faultcodes in SoapFaults thrown from Axis
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:57:21 GMT

Thanks!

The only "documentation" I found was in this java file .. :-/

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/Const
ants.java?rev=1.137&view=markup

Cheers,
Are T. Tysnes

-----Original Message-----
From: Sunil Kothari [mailto:sunil.kothari@majoris.com]
Sent: 15. mars 2005 14:48
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: faultcodes in SoapFaults thrown from Axis

Yes......Those are the general categories of errors. I have seen it
well documented somewhere but don't no where exactly.
Sunil Kothari

DISCLAIMER:
 Any Information contained or transmitted in this e-mail and / or
attachments may contain confidential data, proprietary to Majoris
Systems Pvt Ltd., and / or the authors of the information and is
intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or email appears
to have been sent to you by error, you are not authorised to access,
read, disclose, copy, use or otherwise deal with it. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately at
mail to: sysadmin@majoris.com and delete this mail from your records.

This is to notify that Majoris Systems Pvt Limited shall have no
liability or obligation, legal or otherwise, for any errors,
omissions, viruses or computer problems experienced as a result of
this transmission since data over the public Internet cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free.