axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject ANNOUNCE : Axis 1.2 Release Candidate 3
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 15:14:11 GMT
Hi all:

The Axis team would like to announce the release of Axis 1.2's third (and
final) Release Candidate.  This will be the LAST RC before 1.2 goes out.  We
expect to cut the final release in about a week's time (March 9th-10th).

This release has passed the JAX-RPC and SAAJ TCKs (barring a couple of tests
we are challenging because we feel they are incorrect).  Lots of changes for
better doc/lit data binding, bug fixes (including workarounds for .NET
problems), etc.

You can find it at:

http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis/1_2RC3/

Please pull it down, kick the tires, and forward any comments to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org!

Thanks,
--Glen on behalf of the Axis team