axis-java-user mailing list archives

From babloosony <babloos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to automate the build process of writing web service clients
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2005 04:18:56 GMT
Bill- You are right ! I am looking programs similiar to jsp/swing ....

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:16:16 +0900, Bill Keese
<billk@tech.beacon-it.co.jp> wrote:
> I don't think there's any tool to automatically generate a client program
> that uses the stubs generated by Java2Wsdl.    But I'm not sure what you
> would want such a program to do; are you looking for a program that
> automatically generates JSP pages, or automatically generates a swing
> application?
>
> babloosony wrote:
> Bill- I am talking about the actual client java programs that used the
stubs
> created by AXIS Java2WSDL ?

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:31:00 +0900, Bill

babloosony wrote:

> Hi All,

I have one interesting doubt! Say there are lot of WSDL's exposed
> by
some third party web service providers. I am using Apache AXIS 1.2
RC2 on
> client side. Are there any tools out there that can write java
client
> programs automatically that used stubs generated by AXIS 1.2
RC2. Since the
> wsdl's may describe a method that takes or returns
some java bean to complex
> types which themselves again contain complex
types, I want to automate the
> process of constructing such java
beans/complex types that are required to
> call a operation on the web
service.

I am automating the build process of
> above and constructing web
service client program that can readily be used
> by others and only
problem is I am not able to automate the process of
> writing client
programs that can be used for testing the web serivce
> endpoint.

Hope I am clear on my illustration. Please suggest ....

Thanks
> & Regards,
Kumar.