axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <deepak.2.gu...@bt.com>
Subject Error while sending message to web service
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:37:21 GMT
Hi

I am sending the object generated by xmlbeans and try to send with the
following command to the web service. I am getting the following error.

The command is

  String ret = (String) call.invoke(new Object[] { newBRDoc } );

Where newBRDoc is the SPML object I generated using xmlbeans and trying
to send to  webservice

And the erorr message I am getting is

 java.io.IOException:
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlValueOutOfRangeException
; nested exception is:
        java.io.IOException:
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlValueOutOfRangeE
xception

Please some one help me as I have already spent lot of time on this

Regards
Deepak