axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <deepak.2.gu...@bt.com>
Subject Problem in talking to Web Service
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:39:06 GMT
Hi

I am using apache axis to talk to a web service. To generate the message
I am using apace XMLBeans. But we I want to send this message to the
webservice, The java class generated by wsdl2java task doesn't accept
it.  The classes generated by xmlbeans and Apache axis are same as they
both use same WSDL file. But with classes generated by axis we cannot
generate the XML message. We need to generate it using XMLBean. But when
pass this message object to SPMLRequestPortType class it doesn't accept
and gives a compilation error. When we type cast it to the class
generated by axis then at run time it gives java.lang.ClassCastException
error

Please advice

Regards
Deepak