axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dino Chiesa" <din...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Mapping correctly a array type in a bean
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:51:40 GMT
Is this documented?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sebastien Mayemba Mbokoso [mailto:sebastien.mayemba@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 10:52 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Mapping correctly a array type in a bean

@Praveen Peddi

it's not a work around or another hack. No use any patch. I able to see
also the childs.
I am working on a project with DB and Hibernate Framework. In the DB
there are 32 tables and so many relationships together. Before to find
that mapping practice Axis couldn't see all the childs. Right now it
can. And my web services run very well.
So it's the right way
for mapping an array in a bean. Look at the stubs generated by
WSDL2Java. If you find a bean which begins by ArrayOf... it's means you
don't map correctyl the an array.

Sebastien